Notice from Decatur County Clerk Adina Roberts –
The Decatur County Clerk’s Office would like to announce the State of Indiana will be performing their
annual Voter List Maintenance this year. This will mean that each voter will be mailed a post card to
verify each voter’s current information. The first mailing of these cards will be Monday, May 17, 2021.
• IF the information on your post card IS correct there is NO further action to be taken. You can
keep them or destroy them.
• IF the post card information is shown be outdated and need corrected, please use the post card
to correct your information.
o All corrections from this mailing will be tracked by the State of Indiana so it is very
important to mail the card back to the State of Indiana. MAIL the corrected post card
back to the address listed on the card.
The Clerk’s Office will receive any corrections from the State of Indiana after they have been properly
• The first post card mailing is set to begin on Monday, May 17th, 2021.
• IF all your voter information is correct on the post card you receive nothing needs to be done.
You can keep it or destroy at your leisure.
• IF your voter information is outdated please make corrections on the post card. Then mail back
the post card to the address listed on the card ALL changes are to be recorded by the State of
Indiana so they need all corrections mailed back.
• The Decatur County Clerk’s Office will receive all the voter information correction data directly
from the State of Indiana. Please do not return the cards back to the Clerk’s Office this will just
delay the process.
• If you have any further questions, please feel free to call 812-663-8223 or email the Clerk’s Office
at email@example.com. The Clerk’s Office does require appointments for in person