DECATUR COUNTY AREA PLAN COMMISSION
Agenda for February 3, 2021 Meeting
NOTE: Change of Location: Decatur County Emergency Management Meeting room, located at 315 S Ireland St, Greensburg, In. 47240.
To comply with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Decatur County requests that participants in this meeting complete a voluntary, anonymous survey that is available on the table in the back of the room.
* Election of 2021 Officers
* Appointment to the BZA Board for 2021
* Approval of minutes of the December 2, 2020 regularly scheduled APC monthly meeting.
* APC Petition 2021-01 – Jesse Cameron is requesting to rezone approx. 2.483 acres from an A-1 zoning classification to a B-2 zoning classification for construction of self-storage units. This request falls under Decatur County Ordinance Section Number 1125. The property is owned by the petitioner and is located just west of 3498 E Frontage Road, Greensburg in Washington Township.
* APC Petition 2021-02 – Matthew Stone is requesting to subdivide up to approx. 8 acres out of 41 acres and rezone approx. 2.99 acres from an A-1 zoning classification to a A-2 zoning classification for construction of a single family detached dwelling. This request falls under Decatur County Ordinance Section Number 920(7) & 915. The property is owned by Bruns Legacy/Susan Jost and is located just north of the intersection of County Rd 820 S & County Rd 150 E, Greensburg in Marion Township.
* Bryan Robbins – Executive Director, Economic Development Corporation of Greensburg / Decatur County.