- It was a tough day on Saturday for Chargers, who lost 11-1 to Eastern Hancock
- Eastern Hancock scored three runs in the fourth inning. The offensive firepower by Eastern Hancock was led by Grace Stapleton and Sammie Bolding, who all drove in runs.
- Tatem Adams got the win for Eastern Hancock. The pitcher surrendered one run on three hits over three and a third innings, striking out one and walking one. Emily Hodges threw two and two-thirds innings in relief out of the bullpen. Hodges recorded the last eight outs to earn the save for Eastern Hancock.
- Sarah Swain took the loss for Chargers. The pitcher surrendered 11 runs on 14 hits over six innings, walking zero.
- Eastern Hancock socked four home runs on the day. Caroline Stapleton had a four bagger in the second inning. Bolding had a dinger in the third, fourth, and sixth innings.
- Kacie Ogden, Raegan Nobbe, Kayln Muckerhide, and Macy Scudder each collected one hit to lead Chargers.
- Eastern Hancock totaled 14 hits in the game. Bolding, Stapleton, Stapleton, Kaylee Stewart, and Brooklyn Willis all managed multiple hits for Eastern Hancock. Bolding went 4-for-4 at the plate to lead Eastern Hancock in hits.
Post Ad 2